The Design Technician is responsible for creating and designing prototypes for mobile electronics accessories for mass production and drafting technical instructions to accompany them. Installing aftermarket electronics accessories is very closely related to this position. Responsibilities typically include but are not limited to the following: Fabrication of metal mount prototypes, photographing and archiving the disassembly of automotive dashboards, creating inspection molds to check production runs for quality control, drafting technical instructions for web site viewing. This candidate must be able to maintain contact with local automobile dealerships to provide resources and access to current automobiles. Some communication with foreign and domestic vendors will be required of this individual. The qualified candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- 1-3 Years experience in product development.
- High level of mechanical aptitude required.
- Must have computer knowledge and be willing to learn new technology.
- Macintosh computer skills are a plus.
- Digital photography experience required.
- Sense of creativity a plus.
- Must have high level of precision and accuracy.
- Must be able to travel to local car dealerships and maintain communication with key contacts.
- Candidate must have great dexterity and a keen sense of vision for final product.
- Broad background in the automotive industry.
- Strong team player that excels at performing in a collaborative environment.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete assigned work in a timely fashion under the direction of the General Manager.
- Work closely with other Design Technicians.
- Use tools and measuring devices for manufacturing metal mount prototypes.
- Must maintain a clean and organized work area including company vehicle.
- Draft instructions for proof reading and develop “web-ready” documents.
- Implement all other assigned projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, and maintain clear priorities for self and team under specific deadlines.
- Send email updates to our current contact list regarding CBM/CMM/MVM updates.
- Safe operation of company vehicle.
- Pay based on experience
- Flexible hours (15-25 per week)
- 90 Day performance review and annual thereafter
Contact us via email email@example.com.
The Regional Sales Manager Central Region manages and develops a team of manufacturers representatives and maintains and expands relationships with all regional customers. Assigned to 12 states, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals and strategic account objectives. Ability to lead, manage and follow the sales planning cycle and ensures assigned customersʼ needs and expectations are met by the Company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for hiring and developing a team of outside manufacturers representatives for the
- Midwest territory that will drive business in the various industries that Bracketron serves
- Proven sales management experience in some or all of the following industries and channels:
- Consumer Electronics, Hardware, Marine, Convenience, Sporting Goods, Bicycle, Grocery, Automotive, and Golf Channel.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned territory
- Actively pursue new business to penetrate and grow strategic accounts; comprehend vertical sales growth for strategic alliances within accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and financial targets
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Product placement Management; manage projects from inception through completion
- Provide bi-weekly forecast and reports to Executive Management
- Represent Company at trade shows, trade association and client meetings to promote products and services
- Understand and support all safety policies. Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintain a safe work environment
- Work in team sales environment, sharing information fluidly
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services, secure information on products, and customer required specifications
- Initiate and assist with the creation, development, and implementation of processes and procedures
- Demonstrate core values of Integrity, Customer Responsiveness, Innovation, Passionate Contribution & Empowerment and Continuous Improvement
- Other duties deemed necessary to support the Companyʼs business operations
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of the mass retail channel and the ability to implement the Companyʼs strategic goals effectively to meet or exceed sales and margin targets.
- Strong retail merchandising skills
- Strong ability to plan, organize and establish correct priorities to exceed sales quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with internal contacts and outside customers and prospects; excellent oral presentation skills
- Proven ability to build solid customer relationships and proven sales success
- Planning and analytical abilities; track record of accurate pipeline reporting
- Works closely to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Knowledge/experience in marketplace; consumer goods
- Completes strategic customer account plans that met company standards
- Large account leadership, distributor & dealer sales experience
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Travel as necessary to achieve assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needsAbility to multi-task and manage several projects at one time
- Excellent project management and planning skills, while providing high attention to details
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; professional presence and behavior
- Ability to manage individual accounts with several vertical markets
- Demonstrated ability to be customer focused and responsive to questions and needs
- Proven ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions within established guidelines
- Possess high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
In addition to the above duties and responsibilities. The key accounts / targets in the territory must be a focused effort with operations for forecasting and production so that Bracketron can achieve accurate turns and inventory levels. Key accounts include Best Buy, Target, Sears, Kmart, Wal-Mart and Samʼs Club.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Associate Degree in Business or related field with a minimum of 5 years experience in a key sales role.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field with at least 5 years experience calling on major customers.
- Experience effectively leading teams.
- Knowledge and usage of Wal-Mart Retail Link Vendor Connect System
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.