Product Design Specialist
Fast paced Edina based company is seeking an experienced Product Design Intern who is driven and has a diverse set of interests. The candidate should be able to work 12 to 20 hours each week in a team environment and have Solidworks experience. Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and strong communication skills are necessary. It would be ideal to have some engineering experience/background, but not required. Applicants must have a car to commute to Edina:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support systems and processes for documenting assets and intellectual property
- Support new and unique ways to do research, user interaction and testing
- Support new processes to accelerate ideas from prototype to product
- Create CAD modeling and drawings as needed
- Create prototypes
- 3D Rendering
- Support for packaging standards and templates
- Research manufacturing processes
- Exceptional analytical, project management and organizational skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills, a strategic mindset, business savvy, creativity, as well as, the ability to influence and negotiate in a professional manner.
- Proficient in use of CAD systems. Solidworks preferred.
- Good problem solver
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Proficient in leveraging technology to drive the business and in learning new software applications.
- Must be a team player that excels in developing strong internal and external working relationships. •
- Willingness to take a position, show initiative, and to persevere in the face of challenges.
- Able to set priorities and execute strategic and tactical plans.
- Attracts, develops and retains high potential, high performing team.
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate staff.
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills, often times seeing them before they arise.
At Bracketron, we’re passionate about solving everyday problems with breakthrough thinking. And we have a lot of fun doing it. We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages, including an HSA medical and dental plan, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, a generous paid time off policy and more.
Contact us via email email@example.com.