Universal Vehicle Laptop Mount
- Mounts To Passengers Side Seat Bolt with Universal Seat Bolt Kit
- Can Be Removed From Your Vehicle In Seconds
- Heavy Duty Locking Joints Adjust For The Best Viewing Angle
- Telescoping Lower Arm Extends from 13" to 21"
- Cushioned, Adjustable Pan-Head Sure-Grip Deck Holds Laptop Securely
- Made From Heavy Duty 30mm Aluminum Tubing and High Strength Alloy Locking Joints
- Works best with 10 " to 17" laptops
- Quick and Easy No Holes Mounting
- One Year Warranty
The Universal Vehicle Laptop Mount attaches to the passenger seat bolt using the quick release fitting. This mount is great for police, fire departments or anyone needing a laptop in their car. Viewers can adjust the angle of the computer with the Sure-Grip Pan-Head Deck, featuring the one hand locking control lever.
The Universal Vehicle Laptop Mount is great for people who are traveling for business. You won’t ever need to place your laptop in the passenger seat. The mount will always provide you with the perfect viewing angle.
You or your passenger can use the laptop mount. With the adjustable arm, all you have to do is release the arm and re-adjust for optimum viewing. Your passenger can watch movies and listen to music while on the road.
Are you interested in storm chasing? The laptop mount is ideal for following the storms. You can easily adjust the mount wherever you need it to be.
The Bracketron Universal Vehicle Laptop Mount is designed for anyone who needs a sturdy, flexible mount. You will not have to drill holes in your car, because the mount attaches to the passenger seat bolt. With low vibration, viewers can watch movies or search where to stop next. This mount can be removed fast with little to no effort. If you need extra support, Bracketron offers the Telescoping Support Brace.
Optional accessories include the LTM-SA-102 Telescoping Support Brace and the LTM-FM-101 Universal Floor Mount.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
Write Your Own Review